Monday, June 24, 2013

My Recent Thoughts


Live your Dream and Find your Passion.  I still haven't figured out what my passion specifically is.  I know I want to be a computer engineer, but what do I want to do within that?  I don't know yet.  I'm hoping this summer I can research different aspects and reflect on my education to figure it out.

Be Happy.  Don't let the little things bring you down.  There are going to be lots of things in life that are disappointing, but don't let them make you feel negative.  There are so many other things in life that bring joy, big and small, that will outweigh the bad.

Help Others.    Hebrews 13:16  And do not neglect doing good and sharing; for with such sacrifices God is pleased.  I need to remember that I should focus more on what I can do for others, not what others can do for me.  What can I do today that will make a difference in somebodies life?  It may be something huge, or something insignificant.  Whatever it is, I am going to try to do it.





No comments:

Post a Comment